What is the All Night Grad Party?
It is a fun filled alcohol and drug free event that takes place on graduation night in the Fairfax High Field House. All Night Grad promises to be a fantastic night, filled with games, a casino, activities, caricature artists, food, entertainment, and many prizes. There will be keepsakes for them to remember the evening and their years at Fairfax High. There will be opportunities for them to make videos with their friends, test their knowledge and skill at different activities and games, and eat to their heart’s content.
Do the kids really go to the party?
You bet!!! Over 300 kids attended in 2018 and had a blast!! Thousands of dollars of prizes were won; GoPros, Powerbeats, Amazon Echos, Air Pods, PS4, Apple Watches, TV, Fit Bits, Noise Canceling Earphones, Waterproof Camera, Bose Speakers, Keurigs, dorm room items (such a mini fridge & bean bag chairs), Accident Avoidance Highway Safety Courses, the list goes on and on.
When and where is the party held?
The party will start at 11:00pm on June 1, 2020 and will end at 5:00 am on June 2, 2020. It will be held in the Fairfax High Field House.
Are there any rules about attending?
- NO ALCOHOL, TOBACCO OR OTHER DRUGS WILL BE ALLOWED.
- Students must arrive by 12:30 am. No students will be admitted after that time. The ANG committee will attempt to notify the parents of ticket holding students who do not arrive by 12:30 am.
- Only graduating Seniors from Fairfax High School will be allowed to attend.
- Students must participate in the graduation ceremony to be able to attend the party, even if they purchased a ticket in advance.
- Students may leave the celebration if they wish, but they will not be allowed to return. The ANG committee will attempt to call parents if their student leaves the party prior to 5:00 am.
- Students will be required to leave all personal belongings (including purses and backpacks; excluding cell phones) in the Coat and Prize Check Room where they will be secure with chaperones. Students will have access to their items anytime they wish.
- Students must stay at the party until 5:00 am to be eligible for a Grand Prize.
- Students do not need to bring additional cash to the party. All of the night's activities are included in the price of the ticket.
What do students wear to the party?
Students should dress in casual clothes and wear rubber-soled shoes. Shorts are recommended. The ANG t-shirt is required; it is your admission ticket.
Who organizes the Party?
Parents do!! There is a large group of enthusiastic parents who work throughout the year to raise funds and organize this event. The majority of the people who are involved are parents of seniors, however, we need parents of underclassmen too! There are many jobs that need to be done. Interested in helping to plan this great event for our kids? To learn more contact email@example.com
Who pays for all this fun?
The FHS Class of 2020 All Night Grad Party is only possible due to the support of others. All funds for the ANG Party come from fundraisers or through generous donations from the community and parents. Please consider participating in one of our fundraisers or making a donation. All donations are tax deductible.
How long have All Night Grad Celebrations been held?
All Night Grad celebrations began over 20 years ago, we are happy to say there have been no alcohol, or drug related fatalities on graduation night. It is our gift to our children as a way to honor their great accomplishments, offering a safe place to celebrate as they prepare for the next phase of their lives.