All Night Grad
All Night Graduation Celebration (ANG)
2020 ANG Party info will be updated in the winter
Please contact ANG@fairfaxptsa,org if you would like receive monthly updates from the committee or be more involved. The ANG committee is currently seeking parent and business donations to fund this amazing event!
All Night Grad - What It Is
- All Night Grad is a State and Fairfax County Public School System sanctioned event. In fact, every school in the County, as well as in the entire State of Virginia participates in All Night Grad sanctioned celebrations.
- The motivating factor behind All Night Grad is to provide our graduating seniors a safe, fun place to spend graduation night and celebrate with their fellow students and friends. Since All Night Grad’s inception, no teen in the entire state of Virginia has been involved in a traffic fatality on graduation night!
- All Night Grad is a no alcohol, no drugs, parent and volunteer chaperoned event that takes places here at FHS the evening of graduation and lasts all night.
- We feed them, we entertain them, we let them play games, they gamble, they sing, they dance, they get airbrush tattoos, and have lots and lots of fun with their friends. They have worked hard to achieve this major milestone in their lives and we intend to give them a fitting venue to celebrate!
All Night Grad - What It Costs
- Obviously all of this takes money. The vast majority of the money must be raised through fundraising and donations from the community. The total cost of this event in previous years was between $40,000 and $50,000. If you’ve ever been involved before - that number won’t shock you. If this is your first senior - it seems a staggering sum.
ANG donations are tax deductible.
All Night Grad Committee Meetings for 2019- 2020
Times: 7-8:30 pm
Location: Room A-141 at FHS
Dates: typically 3rd Wednesdays
Mark your calendar with these meeting dates:
- March meeting: Wednesday, 3/18
- April meeting: Wednesday, 4/22
- May meeting: Wednesday, 5/20
- Final May meeting: Wednesday, 5/27
Other important ANG dates:
- Walk-through Inspection with Fire Marshall and Committee Chairs: Wednesday, 5/27 @ 6pm **location: Field House
- Casino Training: Night of Event 10-:00 pm or just prior to second shift
- Party Staging: Friday/Saturday/Sunday/Monday, 5/29 - 6/1
- PARTY STARTS: Monday, 6/1 @ 11pm
The All-Night Grad Celebration takes MANY Volunteers. The Volunteer Sign-Up is broken into several sections. Please help out wherever and whenever you can.
ANG Ticket Sales - Come into the school to sell ANG Tickets before the event.
ANG Food Donations - Donate specific food items for the ANG Celebration Night.
ANG Celebration Event - We need MANY Volunteers to make this Night a Success!
Junior Parent Volunteers - Our Junior Parents take what the senior parents planned all year and set it up as well as handle the cleanup. This is a great way to see what ANG is all about. We need LOTS of Junior Parent Volunteers to make this special night magical!
Questions about volunteering? Please contact us at ANG@fairfaxptsa.org